Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme | Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online | Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme Registration
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Yojana was started by the former chief minister of Assam Hon Sarbananda Sonwal on 4th September 2020. The motive of starting this scheme is to encourage and motivate the students for higher education by providing them subsidies on their educational loans.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme was started by the Assam Government in September 2020. under this scheme, the state government is providing a subsidy of Rs 50000 to each and every eligible student of the state who has taken an educational loan of 1lakhs and more for their higher education. The motive of this scheme is to encourage and help the students of the state. The subsidy of Rs50000 will be directly transferred into the beneficiary account.
|Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme Highlights
|Abhinandan Educational Loan Scheme 2021
|Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal
|4th September 2020
|Students of Assam
|Rs 50000 subsidy to the students who take educational loans.
|Encourage students to pursue higher studies
Benefits Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
- The main objective is to motivate and help those students who want to pursue higher education but are not able to do so due to their financial condition.
- As of now, the government is providing a subsidy of Rs 50000 so this will help many students to pursue their higher education.
- Each and every section of students will get a chance to get an education and get a better life.
- It is a relief to the students who have availed the educational loan of 1 Lakhs and more.
- Students can continue their studies without anyone’s tension, they do not have to think of the student education dept.
To apply for the Education Loan Subsidy Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant Should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Education loan should have been taken from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank in the state of Assam.
- The bank must be recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Education loan should be a minimum of Rs. 1 Lakh
- All the loans amounting to 1 lakh and above should have been sanctioned before 31 March 2019.
- The loan account must not be under NPA.
- If repayment of installments of loans is in the past for a specific time period.
- If the loan account is under NPA then the applicant cannot avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- If the applicant is receiving the benefit of the Bidya Lakshmi Scheme, then he/she cannot avail of the benefit of the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme.
List of documents required while applying for the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme application online.
- Resident Proof.
- Pan Card.
- Income Proof.
- Birth Proof.
- Loan details.
- Bank Details.
Abhinandan Education Subsidy Scheme Online Procedure
To apply for the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, Go to the official site of the scheme. The link is given below.
- Click on Abhinandan ( Educational loan Subsidy Scheme ) will be displayed. Then click on Apply
- Then Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Online Application Form will be open.
- Now fill in all the necessary details ask in the form.
- Applicant Name.
- Applicant Date Of Birth.
- Permanent Address.
- Pan Card Details.
- Bank Details.
- Mobile No.
- Composite/Total Family Income
- Loan Details.
- files which you have to upload
- Loan Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Pan Card Proof.
- And at last submit the form, ad after submission of form Assam Government will deposit subsidy amount of Rs. 50,000 into your education loan account.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on yojanapm. Thank you.