Assam Kalpataru Scheme | Kalpataru Scheme Application Form | Kalpataru Scheme Application Procedure | Kalpataru Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To empower the youth of the state, the Assam government has started many schemes. Assam Kalpataru Scheme is an employment generation scheme, the main objective of this scheme is to promote self-employment. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Assam Kalpataru Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Kalpataru Scheme
Assam Kalpataru Scheme is an employment generating scheme, started by Assam Government to promote self-employment. As we know the government cannot give government jobs to every citizen of India and to decrease the unemployment rate in the state, the Assam government has started this scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the unemployed students of the state. Financial assistance will be provided only to help them in their self-employment in the agriculture, industry, and service sectors. The government will help them to start their own enterprise, which will eventually increase the employment rate in the state.
|Assam Kalpataru Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Assam Kalpataru Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Beneficiary||Youth Of Assam|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance For starting their own enterprises|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote self-employment.
- To reduce the unemployment rate of the state.
- To help and encourage the young educate youth to generate employment.
To apply for Kalpataru Yojana Assam, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a resident of Assam.
- To apply for this scheme applicant’s age should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
- Applicant must be a job-seeker.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an employment bank.
- The applicant should be a graduate.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should be less than Rs 3 lakhs.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank’s records.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Kalpataru Yojana Assam:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Resident Proof.
- family income certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Higher Secondary mark sheet and degree certificate.
- Other educational documents like Inter/ITI/Diploma, etc. (if any)
- Applicant photograph.
- Signature Photographs of the applicant.
Assistance Amount Under This Scheme
|Components||Assistance Amount||Beneficiary Contribution||Target Area|
|Kalpataru Component I||Rs. 7,000||_||Small enterprises like poultry, rickshaw, paan shop, tailoring, silkworm rearing, saloon, etc.|
|Kalpataru Component II||Rs 7000 to Rs 40,000||20% (or less if the bank loan is more)||The scheme was usually implemented as per norms by Assam Khadi Village Industries Board and Rural Employment Guarantee Program or any other P&D department.|
|Kalpataru Component III||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 75,000||20% (or less if the bank loan is more)||All types of micro-enterprises are usually financed and supported by the Department of Industry and Commerce.|
How To Apply For Kalpataru Scheme?
To apply for the Kalpataru Yojana Assam you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the Employment Office, to register for the employment generating scheme.
- Then take the application form from the office or you can download the application form from the given link below:
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Then fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully such as:
- PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant details.
- Phone/Mobile number.
- E-mail address.
- Name of the activity.
- Brief description of the activity.
- Banking and existing credit details.
- After filling out the application form, all important documents have to be attached to the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the respective concerned office.
- On submission, enclose the specified KYC proof along with the plan application form.
- Then, the application form will be scrutinized by the concerned officer, if the applications are not completed then the provisions are returned to fulfill all the conditions.
- Then, an acknowledgment slip will be provided to the applicant for further reference.
- The amount will be deposited in the applicant’s bank account every month.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the Assam Kalpataru Scheme, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on Yojanapm. Thank you.