Assam Na Baowari Scheme | Assam Na Baowari Scheme Application Form | Na Baowari Scheme Application Procedure | socialwelfare.assam.gov.in
Assam government has started various schemes for the upliftment of girls, to provide them education and to give them equal rights as others. Assam Na Bawdi Scheme is one of them, under this scheme newly married women of scheduled caste from poor families will get the benefit of this scheme.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Assam Na Baowari Scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Na Baowari Scheme 2022
Under the chief minister’s special program the government of Assam has started the Assam Na Baowari Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the one-time financial assistance of Rs 10000 to the beneficiary.
Married women of scheduled caste from poor families can only avail themselves of the benefits of this scheme. From one family only 2 girls will be eligible to avail of the benefits of this scheme and to avail of the benefits the beneficiary should be at least 20 years old at the time of marriage.
Only 2 girls per family can avail of the benefits of this scheme and to avail of the benefits of this scheme the age of the girls at the time of marriage should be at least 20 years.
|Assam Na Baowari Scheme Highlights|
|Started By||Government Of Assam|
|Concerned Department||Department of Social and Women’s Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Newly Married Women Of The State|
|Benefits||To Provide Financial Assistance To The Women Who Are Living Below Poverty Line|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of The Na Baowari Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, child marriage will reduce and the condition of women will improve.
- To reduce the dropout rate of girls.
- To uplift the condition of the girls.
- This financial assistance will be helpful for them to start their life after the marriage.
Benefits And Key Point Of Assam Na-Baowari Yojana
- Under a Baowari scheme, the state government will provide one-time financial assistance to married women for the initial phase of their life after marriage.
- Under this scheme, the government will grant Rs10000 to the beneficiary.
- This scheme is only for women belonging to scheduled caste who live below the poverty line.
- Applicants can apply for this scheme from a month before the marriage till 6 months after marriage.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Na Baowari Scheme
To apply for the Assam Na-Baowari Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Assam.
- The beneficiary age should be at least 20 years.
- The beneficiary must belong to the economically backward section.
- Only 2 girls from a family can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- The annual family income of the girl should be less than Rs 1.5 lakhs.
- If the couple gets from the state and UT then they are not eligible for this scheme.
- A girl’s parents should be a government employee.
Documents Required For Assam Na Baowari Scheme
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Assam Na-Baowari Yojana:
- Application Form.
- Aadhar Card.
- Identity Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Residence Certificate.
- EWS Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Joint photograph of the couple.
- Bank Account Details.
How To Apply For Assam Na Baowari Scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the Social Welfare Department and contact the district office for registration under this scheme.
- Then you can collect the application form for the Na-Baowari scheme from the Department of Social and Women’s Welfare or Municipality Office or the Grampanchayat.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- After filling in all the details attach all the mentioned documents and submit them to the concerned official.
- Then the official will verify the documents and after the verification, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
- after verification, the financial assistance will be directly transferred into your bank account.
- The one-time assistance will be done at least five days before the date of the proposed marriage.
FAQs related to Assam Na Bawdi Scheme
What is Assam Na-Baowari Scheme?
It is a scheme started by the Assam government for the newly married women of Scheduled Caste who living below the poverty line.
How much financial assistance will be provided under this scheme?
Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs, 10000 will be provided.
Will every newly married woman in the state get the benefit of this scheme?
No, only SC women who are living under BPL will get the benefits of this scheme.
When can you apply for this scheme?
You can apply for this scheme from a month before the marriage till 6 months after marriage.