Assam Ration Card List | New Ration Card List Assam | Ration Card Online Assam Application form | Ration Card Registration Form Assam | Online Apply Ration Card Assam | fcsca.assam.gov.in
We all know about the Ration card how its benefits the citizens and its purpose of it. A ration card is a multipurpose document issued by the state governments. The citizens get the food grains and other household commodities at a subsidized rate through it. The Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department has released a new Ration Card List. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Assam Ration Card List such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Ration Card List 2022
The state government provides ration cards to its citizens so that the needy people of the state can get food and other items at a subsidized rate. It helps the people of the economically backward section as they can get things at a cheaper rate than the market so that they don’t get burden on their day-to-day life.
Ration cards can be used as identity proof, address proof, and nationality proof, and ration cards are required for availing various government schemes.
|Assam Ration Card List Highlights|
|Article||Ration Card List Assam|
|Department||Food Civil Supplies Department|
|Objective||Providing Ration Card|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types Of Ration Card
Three types of ration cards are distributed by the Government of Assam to the citizens of the state.
- APL- Above Poverty Line
- BPL- Below Poverty Line
- AAY- Antyodaya Anna Yojan
It is mandatory to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for the application for the Ration Card.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Only citizens of India can apply.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
To apply for Ration Card, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Copy of voter list
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Tax Receipt of Land Revenue
- Pan Card
New Ration Card Application Process
To apply for Ration Card, you have to complete the following process.
- To apply for Assam Ration, you have to go to the nearest Public Distribution System Government Office.
- Then take the application form from the office and fill it in correctly.
- after filling out the application form attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now submit to the concerned officer in the office.
- Now after verification of your documents ration card will be issued within 15 days of the application.
How to Check Assam Ration Card List?
To check the Assam Ration Card List, you have to complete the following procedure.
- To check the Ration Card list in Assam, you have to visit the official website.
- After that click on the option of Ration Card List.
- Next, choose your district, tehsil, and village.
- Now you will get your unique RC ID code, applicant name, father/husband name, ration card type
Duplicate Ration Card
If due for any reason the ration card of the citizen of the state is mutilated or lost. In such a situation, the cardholder can apply for a duplicate ration card. For the duplicate ration card, the competent authority of the government can re-issue the ration card after recovering the appropriate fee.
Note- This website aims to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you
Assam Ration Card FAQ
Where to apply for the issuance of a Ration Card?
You need to visit the office of the FCS and CA authority of your district/subdivision (C) to apply for the ration card.
What are the documents required to apply for a new ration card?
a. Detailed particulars of family members
b. Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
c. Certified copy of the relevant page of Voter List
d. Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
e. Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant has previously resided.
f. Address Proof (attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook /Municipal Holding receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill)