Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme | Sneha Sparsha Scheme Application Form | Sneha Sparsha Scheme Assam Application Procedure | snehasparsh.in
The Government of Assam has started the Sneha Sparsha Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the BPL and APL residents of Assam whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakhs for the very high-end specialized treatment.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2022
The Assam government has launched a health care scheme named Sneha Sparsh Yojana for children below the age of 14 years. Under which the government will provide the state government will provide the financial assistance for the expenses of the treatment of very high-end specialized treatment like Thalassemia requiring Bone Marrow Transplant, Liver and Kidney transplant, and Cochlear Implant.
The residents of Assam whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakhs can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
Objective Of Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme
- The main objective of Assam Sneha Sparsha Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the residents of the Assam for the expenditure of very high-end specialized treatment such as Thalassemia requiring Bone Marrow Transplant, Liver and Kidney transplant, and Cochlear Implant.
- This will help the BPL and APL families with the treatment of their children and this will reduce the financial burden on them.
Implementation Of Sneha Sparsha Scheme
- Sneha Sparsh Samiti selects the cases which require special treatment.
- Then the committee will verify the details of the patients and their families.
- After selecting the beneficiary the Sneha sparsh committee will submit the list to the NHM to approve their funds.
- Then the beneficiary data will be stored by the state authorities of Assam and the evaluation is done for the respective medical colleges.
- After evaluation of data, the reports are further forwarded to Nodal Officer at the GMCH.
- Some diseases are treated in hospitals in the state of Assam, but patients who require critical care are referred to high-tech hospitals with proper facilities for treatment.
Treatment Provided Under Sneha Sparsha Scheme
- Bone Marrow Transplant: For children with conditions, such as leukemia (blood cancer) and thalassemia, bone marrow transplantation may be considered a method of treatment. The government provides financial assistance of Rs 10 lakhs for each such case.
- Cochlear implant: For Cochlear implant treatment, the government provides the financial assistance of Rs 5.35 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiary.
- Liver Transplant: For liver transplants, the government provides the financial assistance of Rs 16 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 10 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries.
- Kidney Transplant: For a Kidney transplant, the government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 3 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 2 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries.
- Artificial Limb: For Artificial Limb, the government will provide the financial assistance of 1.00 Lakh for a Cosmetic Limb and Rs 2.50 for a motorized artificial limb.
- Blood Cancer: For the treatment of blood cancer, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh for each case.
- Specialized Eye Surgery: For specialized eye surgery like Retinal Surgery or Posterior Segment, the government provides the financial assistance of Rs 15000.
- Tumors: For the treatment of tumors the government provides financial assistance of Rs 25000 but in case of surgery related to cancer assistance of Rs 50000 is provided.
- Neurological Anomalies: Children born with neurological anomalies like hydrocephalus and spina bifida will be given the assistance of up to Rs. 50 thousand rupees for investigation, surgery, and rehabilitation.
- Thalassemia: For treatment of Thalassemia, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 1lakh.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme
To apply for the Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of the Assam.
- The applicant must belong below the poverty line.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than Rs 5 lakhs.
Document Required For Assam Sneha Sparsha Yojana
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme:
- Aadhar Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Photograph of the Patient (Attested by Doctor).
Sneha Sparsh Scheme Recommendation
The Sneha Sparsha committee recommended cases that needed to be referred for super specialty treatment outside of Assam state or providing financial assistance for the treatment of the patient in the state hospitals. Under this case, the expenditure of each case is from Rs 13 lakhs and increased to Rs 19 lakhs in special cases. The major cases covered under this scheme include liver transplants, kidney transplants, and BMT. Other than this disease government offers financial assistance of Rs 1 lakhs. In case the assistance needed amount is more than Rs 1 lakhs, they have to submit patient bills and reports so that the committee can properly appraise the case.
How To Apply For Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme
To apply for the Assam Sneha Sparsha Yojana you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Assam.
- Now on the home page, go to the search box and search Snehasparsh.
- Then scroll down and click on and click on Application Form For Sneha Sparsha.
- Now a PDF file will be open on your screen.
- You can download the application now.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form and submit it to Principal/Vice-Principal, Guwahati Medical College & Hospital, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam-781032.
What is Sneha Sparsha Scheme?
Sneha Sparsha Scheme is an initiative stated by the Health Department And Family Welfare of Assam, under which the government provide financial assistance for the very high-end specialized treatment.
Who is eligile for the Sneha Sparsha Scheme?
This scheme is for both the APL and BPL families of the Assam.
List of Treatment provided under Sneha Sparsha Scheme?
Bone Marrow Transplant
Specialized Eye Surgery
How much financial assistance is provided under Sneha Sparsha Scheme?
Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 13 lakh is provided for each case and it can be increased to Rs 19 lakhs in special cases.