Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme | Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Procedure | Chandranna Pelli kanuka status check | Financial Amount Under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana
In order to prevent caste discrimination and to provide equal respect to every person irrespective of their caste, the Andhra Pradesh government has started Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to the brides who have done inter-caste marriages.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Chandranna Pelli Kanika Scheme a such as eligibility criteria, documents, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Still, there are someplace where inter-caste marriage is not accepted in society. To stop the caste discrimination and to change the thought of the people government of Andhra Pradesh has started Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to promote inter-caste marriage by providing them financial assistance.
Financial assistance of Rs 40,000 to Rs 1 lakhs will be provided to the brides of different castes such as SC/St, BC, and the physically disabled. 20% of the amount will be provided before the marriage and the rest 80% will be given after marriage.
|Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To deal with the liquidity crisis due to the COVID 19 pandemic|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- The main objective of starting this scheme is to promote inter-cast marriage.
- To end the caste discrimination.
- To provide financial assistance for the marriage.
- To give equal respect to every section of society.
Financial Assistance Provided Under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- If both bride and groom belong to Schedule Caste then the financial assistance of Rs 40,000 will be provided by the state government.
- If both bride and groom belong to Schedule Tribe then the financial assistance of Rs 40,000 will be provided by the state government.
- If the bride belongs to SC/ST and the groom belongs to a different community than the bride then the financial assistance of Rs 75,000 will be provided by the state government.
- If both bride and groom belong to the same community then the financial assistance of Rs 30,000 will be provided by the state government.
- If both brides belong to the backward section and the groom belongs to a different section then the financial assistance of Rs 75,000 will be provided by the state government.
- If anyone of the bride or groom is physically challenged then the financial assistance of Rs 1, 00,000 will be provided by the state government.
For Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Cast: Under this scheme, The Andhra Pradesh government will provide the to the Bride and Groom belonging to the Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe.
- The girl must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The bride should belong to SC/ST or Backward class.
- At the time of marriage, the age of the bride should be 18 years and above.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years and above at the time of marriage.
- BPL category girl should be married on or after 01.01.2018
- The bride’s parents should have a below-poverty category certificate or white ration card.
- Divorce women cannot avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card or BPL card
- Income certificate of both families
- Wedding invitation card
- Copy Of front page of passbook.
- The SSC certificate specifies the date of birth of the bride and groom.
- Passport size photo
How To Apply For The Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
To apply for the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, to avail of the benefits of this scheme applicants have to register 15 days before their marriage.
- Applicants can register only in Meeseva centers or Samakhya Office.
- After registration applicants have to visit the official website of the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka.
- Then on the home page of the website, you have to click on Log_In.
- Now you can log in as Groom or as Bride, select any one option.
- Enter your aadhar card number and click on Send OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent on your mobile number, which is linked with your aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP in the given form.
- Now the application form will be open on your screen.
- Then fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Then verify the details and click on Sumit.
- After submission of the application, you will get a reference number to save it for future use.
- Applicants can apply for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana through the offline procedure, they have to visit your nearest Meeseva center.
- Take the application form from the center.
- Then fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Now attach all the documents with the application form and submit them to the Meeseva Center.
- Tribal residents of the state can apply through your nearest Mandal Samakhya Office for registration.
How To Download Chandranna Pelli Kanuka App?
Andhra Pradesh government has launched a Chandranna Pelli Kanuka App to download the app follow the given procedure:
- First, you have to open the google play store on your mobile.
- Now search the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka app in the search box and click on Search.
- Now the list of the app will appear on your screen.
- Now you can install and use the app.
What is Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme is started by Andhra Pradesh government. Under this scheme the state government will provide the bride of the state for their intercaste marriage.
Who are eligibile for this scheme?
The girl must be the reisdent of Andhra Pradesh.
The bride’s age should be 18 years and the groom’s age should be 21 years.
The beneficiary must belongs to SC, ST , BC.
How much financial assistance will be provided under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana?
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 40,000 to Rs 1 lakh. But their are certain conditions.
How To Apply For Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Yojana?
You can apply through the Meeseva Portal.
Tribal residents of the state can apply through your nearest Mandal Samakhya Office.