Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme | Vidyajyothi Scheme Registration | Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Application Form
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme is a scholarship scheme started by the government of Kerala, Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the physically disabled students. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Vidyajyothi Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2022
The Social Justice Department has launched a new scheme named the Vidyajyoti Scheme which provides financial assistance to the physically-disabled students for the purchase of uniforms and study material. Through this scheme, the government of Kerala will help the physically disabled meritorious students to continue their education.
The social justice department has done a survey in the state according to which it has found that there are 7,79,793 differently-abled residents out of which 1,30,799 residents are below the age of 18 years.
|Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Highlights|
|About||Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Department||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled students of the state|
|Official site||Click Here|
Vidyajyothi Scheme Objectives
- Under this, Divyangjan concentrating in class ninth, tenth, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC, Degree, Diploma, Professional courses, and Post Graduation would be given help sum.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to differently-abled students who are willing to continue their studies.
- The financial assistance will be exchanged directly into people’s ledgers through DBT mode.
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Differently-abled people who are willing to continue their studies will get financial assistance under this scheme.
- With the help of this, they’ll become self-dependent.
- They’ll be able to pursue their dreams and can empower themselves.
The following amount will be given to the beneficiaries under the scheme:-
|Course / Class||Assistance for Study materials||Assistance for Uniform|
|9th to 10th Standard||Rs. 1000 each (50 children from each district)||Rs. 1500 (30 children from each district)|
|+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC||Rs. 2000 each (50 children from each district)||Rs. 1500/- each (30 children from each district)|
|Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses||Rs. 3000 each (25 children from each district)||Nil|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 3000 each (20 children from each district)||Nil|
The applicant needs to pass the following criteria to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Kerala state.
- An applicant must be studying in a government school or government-aided school.
- The applicant must be 40% or more disabled
- The applicant must belong to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) family.
- Disability certificate
- BPL certificate
- Bank passbook
- Duly filled application form check by the head of the institution
- Recent passport size photograph
- Government school certificate
Disabilities included under the Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme
Disabilities included under Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme are as follows:-
- Low vision
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Acid attack victim
- Locomotor disability
- Leprosy cured person
- Intellectual disability
- Hearing impairment
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Speech and language disability
- Specific learning disability
- Sickle cell anemia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Multiple disabilities including deafblindness
- Mental illness
If you want to download the Vidyajyothi Application Form Pdf then click on the link given below:-
Click Here For :- Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Application Form PDF
How To Apply For Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme?
- Download the application form i.e provided to you and take the printout of it.
- After this fill in all the required details and do attach the required documents.
- Then submit the application form to the concerned department.
- After all the verification assistance will be transferred to all the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer (DBT) directly to the bank account.
If you come across any query then contact on the following numbers:-
- Helpline Number- +914712306040, +914712302887
- Email Id- [email protected]
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us at https://yojanapm.in/. Thank you