Maharashtra EWS Certificate | Maharashtra EWS Certificate Application Form | Maharashtra EWS Certificate Online
Maharashtra EWS Certificate is a government-issued certificate that is issued to residents of Maharashtra based on an income and wealth of a person. Various benefits can be avail the residents through the EWS Certificate.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the EWS Certificate Maharashtra such as eligibility criteria, documents, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Maharashtra EWS Certificate
EWS Certificate stands for economically weaker section, it is issued by the Maharashtra government to the people of the state whose annual family income is less than Rs 8 lakhs. EWS is a subcategory of a General Category. EWS Certificate is also called an Income and Asset Certificate.
People who come under economically weaker sections can avail the various schemes started by the central and state governments. They can get a 10% reservation in government and civil services in the government.
|EWS Certificate Maharashtra Highlights
|EWS Certificate Maharashtra
|Government of Maharashtra
|Residents of the state
EWS Certificate Maharashtra objective
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide the opportunity to get a government job.
- The unemployment rate will reduce in the country.
- The standard of living conditions of the poor families falling in the general sections of the country will be improved.
- Economically backward section citizens will be getting assistance under the EWS certificate.
EWS Certificate Maharashtra Benefits
Benefits availed from this certificate are as follows:-
- The economically backward section can use EWS Certificate to avail 10% reservation.
- The poor and economically weaker people in the state will get the benefits of government jobs and educational institutions will get benefits.
- The persons belonging to EWSs who, are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get a 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in the Government and admission to educational institutions.
- The economic conditions of the poor people will be strengthened.
Documents required for EWS certificate in Maharashtra
Applicants need to have the following documents to apply for EWS Certificate Maharashtra:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Property Documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicants should fall under the general category, also it will not be generated for a person who comes under SC, ST, and OBC caste.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should not exceed Rs.8 lakh.
- The individual’s family should not have a residential flat of more than 1000 square feet.
- There should not be 5 acres of agricultural land in the name of the applicant or the family.
- The family should not have a residential plot of more than 100 square yards in urban areas and 1000 square yards in rural areas.
The EWS Certificate is applicable for 1 year from the date of the issue.
The people of upper caste are provided reservations in government schemes, government services, scholarships, and other services schemes through EWS Certificate. Interested applicants need to follow the following steps to enroll for Maharashtra EWS Certificate:-
- Firstly applicants need to download the EWS Certificate Application Form. You can click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the information asked in the form clearly and then attach all the required documents.
- After adding the document, you have to submit it to your regional revenue department office or tehsil.
- After this your application form will be checked by the concerned authorities then your EWS certificate will be issued.
- Thus by following the steps you can easily apply for a Karnataka EWS certificate.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
What is EWS Certificate?
What is the validity of the EWS Certificate?
Documents required for EWS Certificate?
Voter ID Card
Active Mobile Number
Passport Size Photo
What are the benefits of the EWS Certificate?
2. The poor and economically weaker people in the state will get the benefits of government jobs and educational institutions will get benefits.
3. EWS certificate holders can avail the benefits of various government schemes started by the central and state government, especially for economically backward sections.