Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana | Maharasthra Bal Sangopan Yojana Application Procedure | Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana Application Form
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana is implemented to help orphan and homeless children and other vulnerable children in the age group of 0 to 18 years. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the students of economically weaker sections for their education.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Bal Sangopan Yojana such as eligibility criteria, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra
To help the orphans’ children, homeless children, single parents, families in distress, students with divorced parents, and hospitalized parents belonging to the economically weaker section of the state Maharashtra Government in collaboration with the Department of Women and Child Development has started Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana.
Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance of rs 2500 pm to the beneficiaries to continue their education. Around 100 families will be benefits from this scheme.
|Maharashtra Bak Sangopal Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Women And Child Development Department|
|Beneficiary||Students Of The State|
|Objective||Providing Financial Assistance To Children.|
|Benefits||Grant Of Rs 2500 pm Per Child|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bal Sangopan Scheme Update
- In the beneficiary list, the state government has also included children who have lost their sole breadwinner in the family due to COVID-19.
- Now the financial assistance is increased to Rs 2500 from Rs 425.
- The state government will provide free education to the beneficiaries.
Objective Of Bal Sangopan Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to help to provide financial assistance to all orphans, and homeless, belonging to the economically weaker section of the age group of 0- 18 years.
- To uplift the condition of the economically backward section.
- To help students to continue their education.
Benefits And Key Point Of The Bal Sangopan Scheme
- Bal Sangopan Scheme was started in the year 2008.
- This scheme is being implemented by the Women and Child Development Department of Maharashtra.
- Bal Sangopan Scheme is for the orphans, homeless, belonging to the economically weaker section, and the children whose parents cannot take care of them due to any reason.
- Monthly financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month will be provided to the children.
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the age of the children should be 0-18 years old.
To apply for the Bal Sangopan Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only a child of a maximum of 18 years of age can get the benefit from this scheme.
- The homeless and orphans in the economically weaker section can take advantage of this scheme.
- Children whose parents cannot take care of them due to separation can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Children with leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities/children with multiple disabilities, and parents with disabilities will benefit from this scheme.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Bal Sangopan Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Income proof
- Copy of ration card
- Death certificate (in case of death of a parent)
- Photograph with beneficiary’s parents
- Bank passbook
- Beneficiary’s birth certificate or school certificate
How To Apply For Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme?
To apply for the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Scheme you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the apply online.
- Then the application form will open in front of your screen.
- Now have to enter all the details asked in the application form.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Balsangopan Yojana.
- Address: 3rd Floor, New Administrative Building Madam Kama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032, Maharashtra, India
|Designation||Telephone Number||Extension Number|
|Senior Personal Assistant of Secretary||3923|
|Junior Personal Assistant of Secretary||3923|
|Joint Secretary Cum Web Information Manager (WIM)||3782|
|Personal Assistant of Joint Secretary||4141|
|Personal Assistant of Deputy Secretary||4142|
|Desk Officer Desk 1||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 2||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 3||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 4||3924|
|Desk Officer Desk – 5||3924|
|Under Secretary Desk – 6||3924|
|Under Secretary Desk – 7||3924|
|Desk Officer Desk – 7 A||4261|
|Under Secretary Desk – 8||4141|
|Desk Officer Desk – 9||3924|
|Desk Officer Desk – 10||4140|
|Desk Officer Desk – 11||4260|
|Account Officer Desk – 11||4260|
|Desk Officer Women Welfare Section||41|
What is Bal Sangopal Scheme?
Bal Sanopal Scheme is implemented by the Women And Child Development Department of Maharashtra. The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those children like orphans, single parents, families in distress, students with divorced parents, etc of state for their education.
Who is eligible for Bal Sangopal Scheme?
This scheme is for children in the age group of 0-18 years.
The homeless and orphans in the economically weaker section can take advantage of this scheme.
Children whose parents cannot take care of them due to separation can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
Children with leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities/children with multiple disabilities, and parents with disabilities will benefit from this scheme.
How much financial assistance is provided under Bal Sangopal Scheme?
Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 425 per month.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the Maharashtra Bal Sangopal Scheme 2021, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on yojanapm. Thank you.
1 thought on “Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana Form 2022: Online Apply”
Mi Arun sakharam kurhade
Ra Shardha tai Nagr Mahakala
Ta ambad dis jalna
Mi roja ga r hami yoja sati milanya bhabat araj kartoy mala rojgar hami yoja sati milanya bhabat araj kartoy