Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme | Registration For Youth Empowerment Scheme Assam | Youth Empowerment Yojana Assam Application Form | Assam Swami Vivekananda Empowerment Scheme
Unemployment is one of the major problems in our country and to fight against it central and state government has taken many steps to decrease unemployment. Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment scheme is a self-employment scheme started by the government of Assam for the people of Assam. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, implementation, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme is started by the government of Assam in 2017. The main objective of state government by implementation of this scheme is to promote the self-employment and industries in the state. Under this scheme the state government will provide the financial assistance of Rs 50,000.
This scheme is only for the Self Help Group, Joint Liability Groups etc. Under this scheme Rs 50,000 will be provided to each member of SHG and the the maximum limit for members in the SHG would be 20.
|Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Highlight|
|Article||Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|official website||Click Here|
- The main objective of this scheme is to general employment in the rural and urban area of the state.
- To provide financial assistance to micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading, and services sector.
- To encourage and motive the youth towards the self-employment.
- To decrease the unemployment rate in the state.
- To help the enterprise and industries to generate the employment.
Sectore Under SVAYEM Scheme
Financial assistance is provided for the following activities under the Youth Empowerment Yojana Assam.
- Service area
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, E-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repair centers, handicrafts, cottage industries, etc.
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items:
- Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, Etc.
- Sales outlet of Liquor.
- Plastic bags below 40 microns.
To apply for the Assam Swami Vivekananda Empowerment Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant’s age should be less than 40 years.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant must be atleast 10th pass.
- The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups etc. before 1 September 2020.
For the application for the Youth Empowerment Scheme, the applicant has to attach the following necessary documents with the application form.
- Residence certificate.
- Proprietary Identity Document.
- Copy of business registration certificate.
- Business license copy.
- National Food Security Card is in force.
- Residence proof.
- Skill Development Training Certificate if applicable.
- Experience certificate if applicable.
- Birth certificate.
- Educational certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Planning Report for the proposed project.
How To Apply For Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme?
To apply for the Youth Empowerment scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Now you have to download the application form for the Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme.
- Now you have to fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application form to your district-level committee (DLC).
- You can easily download the application form from the link given below.
Note– Note- How did you like the information related to the Assam Scholarship application provided by us. Please comment and tell. And stay connected with us for any information related to any scheme. Thank you