KSHEC scholarship | Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship | Last date to Apply for Kerala Higher Education Scholarship | KSHEC Scholarship 2022 | dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in –
To provide opportunities and facilities to the students of Kerala, the government of Kerala has started various scholarship schemes. kshec scholarship stands for Kerala Higher Education Council. Under this scheme, the government of Kerala will provide scholarships to the students despite their categories. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the kshec Scholarship 2022 such as eligibility criteria, benefits, implementation, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship
The KSHEC scholarship was introduced by the council in 2019. Students who pursue studies in science, humanities, social science, and business study streams in Government/Aided Colleges and Universities of the State are eligible for the scholarship.
KSHEC was established to empower the council to develop schemes to provide equal opportunities for higher education through scholarships and free ships and to provide financial assistance to needy students. the Fresh students who want to take admitted to Government Universities, Students from IHRD Applied Science Colleges & University Study Centers, affiliated with any university in the state of Kerala are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The state government will provide the scholarship amount of Rs 12,000 in the first year, Rs 18,000 in 2nd year and Rs 24,000 in 3rd year to the undergraduate students.
For Post-Graduate, the state government will provide the scholarship amount of Rs 40,000 in the first year, and Rs 60,000 in 2nd year.
Some Key Points of the Kshec Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Name||Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship|
|Objective||To help for higher studies Reward them for their excellent performance and boost them for the future.|
|Applicable for||Students of Govt/Aided Arts & Science Colleges/Universities for the subjects Science, Social Science, Humanities, & Business Studies|
Perks for Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship (KSHEC)
The Amount is given in the Scholarship for the Candidates those who were applicable are:-
|For Graduates Year||Amount|
|For Post Graduates Year||Amount|
Applicants Must Follow the following Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below:-
- The Candidate should be a resident of the state of Kerala.
- The Candidate should have identity proof of the Aadhar card.
- The Candidate should have Address Proof.
- The Candidate must have his/her own Bank Account in any recognized bank for further process.
- The Candidate must be a student of the First-Year Course i.e who has joined various Govt/Aided Arts & Science Colleges/Universities for the subjects Science, Social Science, Humanities, & Business Studies are eligible.
- Candidates from professional Courses are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have the required marks for the different categories in their past Class 10+2 or Equivalent Examination is given below:- For ST candidates Only Pass Marks Required, For SC Candidates in Science, Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks and for Business Studies Candidates– 60% Marks Required.
- For BC Candidates required 45% Marks, For BPL/OBC Candidates:- Science Subjects – 60% Marks, Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks, Business Studies – 65% Marks Required.
- And for General Category Candidates from Science & Business Studies – 75% Marks, Humanities & Social Science Subjects – 60% Marks.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC category should submit a non-creamy certificate from the village officer, attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST) should submit their caste certificate from the Village officer/Tehsildar, attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The physically challenged candidates should submit their disability certificate prooving 40% disability or more from a government medical board, attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates belonging to Below Poverty Line(BPL) category should submit their certificate attested by the gazetted officer.
- The candidates should submit the front page of their bank passbook attested by the gazetted officer. The credentials in the passbook must be clearly visible.
- The candidates need to submit a Mark List of SSLC/Equivalent attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer to prove
- Nativity, Age & Date of Birth should be submitted by the eligible candidates.
How To Apply For Kshec scholarship?
Interested candidates who want to apply for the Kshec scholarship must follow the following procedure given below:-
- Interested ones firstly go to the Official Website of the Kerala Higher Education Council here is the link:- http://kshec.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the Home page, there is an option of the “Scholarship“. Click on the Option.
- After Clicking, a new web page is open. And there is an option of “Online Registration, Verification & Approval(Fresh)”.
- You will be redirected to the next web page where you have to click the ‘Online Registration’ link on the left side.
- If you have already registered with DCE Scholarships, Do Applicant Login. After successfully login, click ‘Edit Details’ and enter the scholarship details on the appropriate Column and submit the form.
- If you are not registered before, fill the form by entering their Personal Details and Educational Details.
- Enter their details of the Programme, Personal Bank Details, etc.
- There is a short description of the Scholarship Form.
- Upload the List of Documents in the given format and click the submit button.
- Students should take a printout of the Application Form by clicking the ‘Higher Education Link’.
NOTE- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
What is the Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship Scheme?
The State Kerala Higher Education Council announced a Scholarship program for the Candidates of the Kerala State. This is a Scholarship Programme for Fresh Candidates who want to take admissions in non-professional Courses.
What are the benefits of the Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship Scheme?
Benefits are given according to their Year of Graduation and post-graduation i.e Rs.12000/- to Rs.60,0000/-.
How to Apply Online for Kerala Higher Education Council Scholarship Scheme?
Interested Candidates can apply for the Scholarship through http://kshec.kerala.gov.in/.