EWS Certificate Rajasthan | EWS certificate Rajasthan online status | EWS certificate Rajasthan form download
EWS Stands for the economically backward section, it is a subcategory of the general section. It is issued to the people of the economically weaker sections. There are various use and benefits of the EWS Certificate. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the EWS Certificate Rajasthan such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
EWS Certificate Rajasthan 2022
EWS Certificate Rajasthan is issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector /Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner.
EWS people can avail the benefits of the various schemes like 10% reservation in civil and government posts, can apply for the scholarships and other multiple schemes started especially for the ews people. Those whose annual family income is less than 8 lakhs can apply for an EWS certificate.
|EWS Certificate Rajasthan Highlights|
|About||Rajasthan EWS Certificate|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
EWS Certificate Rajasthan Benefits
Benefits availed from this certificate are as follows:-
- General caste people can use EWS Certificate to avail 10% reservation.
- The poor and economically weaker people in the state government jobs and educational institutions will get benefits.
- Persons belonging to EWS will get a 10% reservation in direct recruitment to civil posts and services in the government and admission to educational institutions.
EWS Certificate Rajasthan Documents Required
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to apply for EWS Certificate Rajasthan:-
- Application form
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Caste certificate
- Bhamashah Card
- Family income certificate
- Property certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- A Resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant from general category.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs. 8 lakh.
- The beneficiary family should not have more than 5 acres of land.
- The residential plot area should be less than 1000 square feet.
- The area of the residential plot in a municipal or urban area is less than 100 square yards.
- Should have less than 200 square yards residential plot in a rural area.
- For the EWS certificate, the first preference is given to those already socially and economically backward people.
The EWS Certificate is applicable for 1 year from the date of the issue.
How To Apply For EWS Certificate Rajasthan?
- Firstly applicants need to download the EWS Certificate Application Form. You can click on the link given below to download the form.
- Here we are providing you with the forms issued by the Rajasthan State and Central Government. You can apply for the Rajasthan EWS certificate with the help of both these application forms.
- After downloading the form from here, you have to fill in the information asked in it carefully and then attach all the required documents with the form and submit the form to your nearest tehsil or block office.
- After this your application form will be checked by the concerned authorities then your EWS certificate will be issued.
- Thus by following the steps you can easily apply for a Rajasthan EWS certificate.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
ईडब्ल्यूएस सर्टिफिकेट राजस्थान FAQs
What is EWS Certificate?
What is the validity of the EWS Certificate?
Documents Required For Rajasthan EWS Certificate?
Family income certificate
Passport size photograph
How To Apply For Rajasthan EWS Certificate?
1. Firstly applicants need to download the EWS Certificate Application Form.
2. Here we are providing you with the forms the Rajasthan State and Central Government issued. You can apply for the Rajasthan EWS certificate with the help of both these application forms.
3. After downloading the form from here, you must fill in the information asked in it carefully, attach all the required documents with the form, and submit the form to your nearest tehsil or block office.
4. After this your application form will be checked by the concerned authorities then your EWS certificate will be issued.
5. Thus by following the steps you can easily apply for a Rajasthan EWS certificate.