Odisha Mamata Scheme | Odisha MAMATA Scheme Application Form | Online Registration | Odisha MAMATA Yojana Online Apply | ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମମତା ଯୋଜନ
Odisha Mamata Scheme is a social welfare scheme started by the Odisha Government for Pregnant and lactating women of 19 years of age and above. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get the benefit only on the first two live births of the child. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Mamata Scheme Odisha such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Odisha Mamata Scheme
Odisha Mamata Scheme is started by the chief minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik. This scheme is only for the pregnant and lactating mothers of the state. The government of Odisha has started this scheme to reduce the mortality of newborns and to provide monetary incentives so the mother can get complete nutrition during their pregnancy.
Under this scheme, the government of Odisha will provide financial assistance of Rs 50000 to the beneficiaries of rural areas. The assistance will be provided in 2 installments Rs 3000 and Rs 2000. To apply for this scheme the beneficiary’s age should be 19 years and above.
The beneficiary will get the benefits of this scheme only when they have to follow conditions like immunization, vaccination, antenatal check-up and etc. If they fail to follow any conditions then they may not get the benefits of these schemes.
|Odisha Mamata Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Odisha Mamata Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Odisha|
|Concerned Department||Department Of Women & Child Development And Mission Shakti Govt. Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant And Nursing Women Of The Odisha|
|Benefits||To Provide The Financial Assistance To The Pregnant And Nursing Women Of The State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Odisha Mamata Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to pregnant and nursing mothers so that get the complete nutrition needed for their and their child’s health.
- To reduce the mortality and death of the newborn child and mother.
- Improving Mother and child care practices, especially exclusive breastfeeding and complementary feeding of infants.
Key Point And Benefits Of The Mamata Scheme
- The Pregnant and Nursing women of Odisha are eligible for Mamata Scheme.
- The age of the beneficiary should be at least 19 years and above.
- The state government will grant financial assistance of Rs 5000 to the beneficiary.
- The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account by the Child Development Project Officer.
- The beneficiary must be registered at the Anganwadi center.
- Govt. and public sector employee and their wives are not eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary will get an MCP Card (Mother-Child Protection card) from the Anganwadi Worker of their area.
- Under this scheme, the financial assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
- The beneficiary can get the benefit of this scheme only on the first two live births of the child.
Special Condition for Mamata Scheme
- If the beneficiary miscarries after completing the first installment, she gets the first installment even after submitting the proper documents.
- If the beneficiary gives birth to live twins on her first delivery then she can get the benefit of the scheme only once (after wage loss)
Rest will be required only once).
- If the beneficiary has 1 child and gives birth to twins in the second delivery then she can get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the beneficiary gives birth to twins, and only one child survives, ten Months after delivery and all conditions have been met
The surviving girl child will be given the second installment.
- If the beneficiary is permanently displaced from the Anganwadi center where he is registered and is not traced even after six months of the due date, the Anganwadi worker will have to inform the fact in writing to the CDPO through the supervisor. DPC (Mamata) Access to health services through the MCT system and ICDS
The supervisor through discussion with the community. On the basis of both these reports, the CDPO has to take approval to close the pending cases.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Pregnant and lactating women are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant’s age should be 19 years and above.
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must be registered at the Anganwadi center.
- Government and public sector employee and their wives are not eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme
- Seld-declaration form.
- Identity Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Residence Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Copy of MCP Card.
- Bank Account details.
- Mobile number.
Installment Under Odisha Mamata Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government will provide the total financial assistance of Rs 5000 and it will be grant in 2 installments. In the 1st installment Rs, 3ooo will be provided and Rs 2000 in the 2nd Installment.
The payment will be made through e-transfer to the beneficiary’s account by the child development project officer (CDPO) concerned. But there are certain conditions that have to be done by the beneficiaries to get the benefits of this scheme.
First Installment: Rs 3000 will be provided after completion of six months of pregnancy, and the conditions are as follows:
- Pregnancy registered at Anganwadi center and mini Anganwadi center.
- The beneficiary must have received at least 2 antenatal check-ups (ANC).
- The beneficiary must have received IFA tablets.
- The beneficiary must have received at least one TT vaccination (out of optimal 2).
- The beneficiary must have received at least one counseling session at the AWC/ Village Health and Nutrition Day (VHND)/ Home Visit.
Second Installment: Rs 2000 will be provided y after completion of ten months after delivery, and the conditions are as follows:
- Childbirth should register at AWC or HSC.
- The child must have received a BCG vaccination.
- Child has must received Pentavalent 1 & 2 & 3 vaccinations.
- Child must has received Polio 1 & 2 & 3 vaccinations.
- Child must has received Rotavirus 1 & 2 & 3 vaccinations.
- The child must have received the Measles vaccine before attaining 1 year of age.
- The child must have received Vitamin-A first dose before attaining 1 year of age.
- Mother has attended at least six Growth Monitoring and IYCF counseling sessions after delivery for 9 months.
- The child must have been exclusively breastfed for the first six months (self-certification).
- The child has been introduced to complimentary food on completion of six.
months of age (self-certification)
- The child is being fed age-appropriate complementary feeding and continuing (self-certification).
How To Apply For Odisha Mamata Scheme?
To apply for the Mamata Yojana, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the applicant must have to register at the Aganwadi center of their area and the registration should be done within the 3 months of conception.
- Then the Anganwadi worker will verify whether the applicant lives in their area or not, if the applicant belongs to their area then the Anganwadi worker will provide the MCP card to the applicant.
- Now applicant has to open a new bank account that provides the NEFT banking facility. If you already have an account that provides the NEFT banking facility, then you don’t have to open a new account.
- Then the Anganwari worker will give you 2 forms, fill in all the details in the form.
- The applicant has to submit all the mentioned documents along with the self-declaration form to the Anganwadi worker.
- Then the Angawari worker submits 1 copy of the form at the center and sent the other copy of the form to the child development project officer.
- After the 4 months of pregnancy, the child development project officer will register the beneficiary online.
How To Download The Pregnancy Survey Form?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the women and child development and mission Shakti, Government of Odisha.
- Now on the home page, you have to click on the ICDS option.
- Then from the drop-down list, you have to click on MAMATA.
- Now you have to click on Revised MAMATA Guideline, it is available in English and Odia language.
- After clicking on the Revised Mamata Guideline, a PDF will be open on your computer.
- Now on the last page of the PDF, you will get the Pregnancy Survey Form.
- Now you can download and print the PDF easily.
In the same PDF which you have downloaded now, you will get the Undertaking Form, Mamata Scheme AWC Monthly Report, Mamata Scheme Beneficiary Tracker, AWC Monthly Report, and Beneficiary Registration & Receipt Display Calendar of Mamata Scheme
What is Mamata Scheme?
Mamta Scheme is a conditional maternity benefit scheme for pregnant and lactating mothers of Odisha. Under this scheme, the government of Odisha will provide a monetary incentive to the beneficiaries to improve their nutrition and promote health-seeking behavior.
How to apply for Odisha Mamata Scheme?
To apply for this scheme, First you have to register yourself at the Anganwadi Centre of your area then the Anganwadi worker will help you.
How much financial assistance is to be provided in Mamatam Yojana?
Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs, 5000 is provided in 2 installments.
What is MCP Card?
MCP Card stands for Mother and Child Protection Card.
It is issued to the pregnant women to tracking of the mother and child’s health, nutrition, and development purposes.
It contains information about antenatal care, danger signs, preparation for delivery, newborn care, immunization.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the Odisha Mamata Scheme, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.