LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana | AABY Online Apply| bor.up.nic.in | aabyaudit | Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana online Registration
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is a social security scheme started by the LIC. This scheme is to benefit the rural landless Families like farmers, fishermen, auto divers, etc. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents, benefits, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2022
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana is a merge of 2 different schemes Aam Aadmi Bima and Janashree Bima Yojana. This scheme is only for rural landless families. Under this scheme, the earning member of the family gets insurance covered. The beneficiary will get the disability coverage, death coverage, free education for at least 2 children, etc.
The central and state government will pay the premium of Rs 200 to the LIC on behalf of the beneficiary. 30000 will be paid to the nominee in case of natural death.
|LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Highlights
|LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
|Life Insurance Corporation
|Financial Assistance is provided
|Rural landless families
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide life insurance coverage to the earning member of rural landless families.
- After the death of the earning member of the family, things become difficult to handle, at that time the sum insured will help fight the financial problem.
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor families of the rural areas.
- In case of death and disability, Scholarships to at least 2 children in the family.
- Under this insurance scheme, a scholarship will be given to a maximum of two children studying between 9th to 12th, at the rate of Rs 300 per child. It will be paid on a half-yearly basis.
- A nominal amount of Rs 30,000 will be given to the nominee if the member dies naturally during the period of insurance protection.
- A nominal amount of Rs 75,000 will be given to the nominee, in case of accidental death during the period of insurance protection.
Insurance Amount Under LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Scheme
|Physically Handicapped In An Accident
|Mentally Handicapped In An Accident
Applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 59 years of age.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Families slightly above the poverty line are part of any occupational group mentioned in the scheme.
- Rural landless families will also be considered eligible under this scheme.
- The beneficiary should be the head of the family and there should be only one earning person in the family.
The ineligibility criteria of the scheme are as follows:-
- Mental illness
- Pregnancy or delivery
- War or related crisis
- Medical expenses due to an accident
- Injury or death due to criminal activity violating the law
- Injury or death due to participation in dangerous sports
- Injury or death due to chemical, biological or radioactive weapons
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries under the scheme are as follows:-
- Briquette worker
- Bidi laborer
- Handloom weaver
- Handicraft artisan
- Khadi weaver
- Lady tailor
- Physically handicapped citizens
- Papad worker
- Milk producer
- Auto driver
- Rickshaw driver
- Cleaning worker
- Forest worker
- Urban poor
- Paper producer
- Anganwadi Teacher
- Construction workers
- Plantation laborers
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- School certificate evidence
- Voter ID
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
How To Apply For LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online?
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will see the option of applying for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana online, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you. You have to fill in all the required information asked in this application form.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way, you will be applied.
How To Apply For LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Offline?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Nodal agency of LIC.
- Now take the application form from there.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form and then attach all your necessary documents along with the application form.
- Now at last submit it to the concerned officer in the Nodal Office.
Procedure For Claiming Insurance In Case Of Disability
- In this case, the claim will be made by the insurance holder.
- You have to submit all documents the document and the claim form.
- Documents like medical certificates, and document evidence of the accident.
- After submitting the form the officer will verify the documents.
- After verification, the insurance amount will be transferred into the beneficiary account.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details on any other scheme stay connected with us at https://yojanapm.in/. Thank you