State Wise Widow Pension Scheme | Vidhwa Pension Yojana
For the development and betterment of women and girls, the state and central governments have started various schemes. The central government has started the widow pension schemes and the state government has also started the widow scheme at the state levels for the women of economically backward sections. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the State Wise Widow Pension Scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, implementation, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
State Wise Widow Pension Scheme 2022
The Widow pension scheme is an incentive or social security scheme for those women who have lost their husband. In many families, the main male head is sole the breadwinner of the house so after the death of the sole breadwinner it becomes difficult for them to maintain their expenses without any source of income. This scheme will be applicable to widows who belong to the backward category or economically backward section.
Under widow pension financial assistance is provided to the widows by the state government so that they get a little bit of relief on their day-to-day expenses. The financial amount provided under this scheme varies from state to state governments.
|State Wise Widow Pension Scheme Highlights|
|About||State Wise Widow Pension Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||Central Government|
|Benefit||Pension will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Widows who fall under below poverty line|
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme
- widows, divorced, and abandoned women are eligible for the widow pension scheme.
- Beneficiaries in the age group of 18 years to 55 years will be provided financial assistance or a pension of Rs 500.
- The government will provide a pension amount of 750 to those beneficiaries whose age is 60 years or more.
- Beneficiaries in the age group of 60 years to 75 years will be provided financial assistance or a pension of Rs 1000.
- Beneficiaries in the age group of 75 and more will be provided financial assistance or a pension of Rs 1500.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 48,000.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
- A pension amount of Rs. 300 per month will be provided as financial assistance to the widowed women of the state.
- The benefit age limit should be 18 to 60 years.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 600 per month will be provided by the state government to the financially poor widow women of the state.
- If a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 per month as a pension.
- The annual family income of the applicant under this scheme should not be more than Rs 21 thousand.
- The widowed women must be below 65 years of age.
State Wise Widow Pension Scheme List
|State Name||Official Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Benefits availed under State Wise Widow Pension Scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, pensions will be provided to the financially poor destitute widowed women.
- They will become make them independent and confident.
- widows, divorced, and abandoned women who fall below the poverty line are eligible for the widow pension scheme.
- The age limit should be 18 to 60 years.
- The pension will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary widow woman.
Applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment in State Wise Widow Pension Scheme:-
- Only widowed women will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- The age limit should be more than 18 and less than 60 years of age.
- If the applicant remarries after the death of her husband, she will not get any benefit from this scheme.
Applicant needs to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves on State Wise Widow Pension Scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- Death certificate of husband
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
How To Apply For Widow Pension?
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the official website of this scheme according to their state.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Widow Pension, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, another page will open in front of you on which you have to click on Apply on.
- Then the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Fill in all the required details and upload all the scanned documents.
- After filling out the registration form you will have to submit it.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details on any other scheme stay connected with us at https://yojanapm.in/. Thank you…