Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana | Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme | राजस्थान फ्री स्कूटी योजना | Objectives | Guidelines | Benefits | Final List of Free Scooty Yojana
In order to change the attitude of society towards girls and to encourage the education of girls, the Government of Rajasthan has started various schemes and incentives for girl students of Rajasthan. Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana is an incentive scheme started by the Rajasthan government. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan such as eligibility criteria, benefits, implementation, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022
Free Scooty Yojana is started by the government of Rajasthan to promote. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage and motivate the girl’s students of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the scooty to the meritorious girl students who have a score of 75% or more in the 12th standard and are enrolled in university.
Under this scheme the financial assistance of Rs 10000 per annum will be provided to those students who are enrolled for a graduation degree and financial assistance of Rs 20,000 will be provided to those students who are enrolled for a post-graduation degree. 1000 girls students will be benefited from this scheme, the selection will be done according to the eligibility and the other parameters.
|Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Highlights|
|About||Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Department of Information Technology & Communication|
|Benefit||Along with incentives free Scooties will also be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Rural and backward-class girls|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Free Scooty Objectives
The main objectives of the Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to encourage and motivate the girl students of the state.
- To increase the literacy rate of women in the state.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide a free scooty to those girls of the state who have passed the 12th examination in Central Secondary and Secondary Education with 75% marks or more.
- Under this scheme, the government focuses on providing adequate means for girl students to complete their school education and higher education and also provides incentives.
Incentives provided under this Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs 10000 per annum will be provided to those students who are enrolled for a graduation degree
- Financial assistance of Rs 20,000 will be provided to those students who are enrolled for a post-graduation degree.
- Under this scheme, 1000 girl students selected by the college education department through the result will be provided benefits.
- Under this scheme, benefits will also be provided by the government to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed, or abandoned by their husbands.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves for Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- The receipt of the amount to be given at the time of admission in the educational institution with the applicant.
- Certificate of passing the previous examination with the applicant.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- The student should be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- The parents of the student should not be in government job
- To participate in the scheme of free Scooty Rajasthan, the girl should be admitted to the college.
- The annual income of the parents of the student should not exceed two lakh.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana?
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. Because the incentive money given by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Applicants need to follow the following steps for enrollment:-
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Rajasthan SSO.
- After visiting, the home page will open in front of you, on which you will see the option of login and registration, then you will have to click on the option of registration. After this, the next page will open in front of you, on which you will have to click on the option of Citizen.
- After this, you have to register yourself by clicking on Bhamashah, Aadhar, Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- After this, you have to log in with an SSO id and password.
- After login, the applicant will have to click on the option of scholarship. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Devnarayan free Scooty distribution and incentive amount in the Department Name option, by clicking on it you will have to register yourself.
How To Check The Final List?
Follow the following steps in order to check the final list:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Shiksha Drishti, the Government of Rajasthan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the option of Final List of Devnarayan Scooty and Incentive Distribution Scheme.
- As soon as you click on this option, a file will open in front of you in PDF format.
In case of applicant come across any query then they can take help from the following details:-
Helpline Numbers:- Click Here
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
What is Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana?
the state government will provide the scooty to the meritorious girl students who have a score of 75% or more in the 12th standard and are enrolled in university.
Financial assistance of Rs 10000 will be provided to those who are enrolled in graduate degrees and Rs 20,000 to those students who are enrolled in post-graduation degrees.
Are incentives also provided under this scheme?
With free scooty financial assistance of Rs, 10000 will be provided to those who are enrolled in graduate degrees and Rs 20,000 to those students who are enrolled in post-graduation degrees.
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanapm.in/. Thank you