Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2022 | Swarna Yojana Assam Registration Form | Arundhati Swarna Scheme Online Apply | Assam Arundhati Swarna Scheme Status | arundhati.nic.in| Assam Bride Gold Scheme
About 40% of marriages in our country are not yet registered. To overcome this problem the government of Assam has started the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government of Assam provides some reward to the couple when they register their marriage. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Arundhati Swarna Yojana such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
The Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana is also called Assam Bride Gold Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide some incentives to the couple when they register their marriage. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the married couple to register their marriage. Under this scheme, the state government of Assam will provide the 10gm of gold or Rs 30000. The government will decide whether gold will be given or cash. Cash will de directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
|Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana Highlights
|Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
|To increase the percentage of registered marriages
|Revenue and Disaster Management Department
|Newlyweds Of Assam
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Newlyweds can apply for the scheme.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years and that of the boy should be 21 years.
- Newly married people are required to study till the 10th standard.
- Marriage is to be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only on the first marriage of the girl.
The following necessary documents have to be attached to the application form for the application of Assam Swarna Yojana.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- 10th-grade certificate.
- Bank account statement.
How To Apply For Arundhati Swarna Scheme?
To apply for Arundhati Swarna Yojana, you have to complete the following application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- On the home page, you click the “Citizen” option in the menu bar.
- Now you will get a list. In which you have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Now you have to select the language in the language option.
- Now you will get a form in which you will have to fill in all the types of information asked.
- Now fill in the captcha code and take a printout of the application form. After that click on the “Submit” option and submit the application form.
How To Track Application Status?
- You have to go to the official website of the Revenue and Disaster Management Department
- you will find the “citizen” option in the menu bar on the home page.
- you have to select the “track status” option and click on it and a drop-down list will appear.
- Now you have to fill in your application number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the status of your application.
How To Re-fix the Date Of Document Verification?
Follow the following procedure to reschedule the date of document verification.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management to retrieve the date of document verification.
- On the home page, you click on the “Citizen” option in the menu bar, now you will get a drop-down list. In which you have to click on the option “Refix Document Verification Date“
- Now you have to fill in your application number, mobile number, and captcha, after that you have to click on the submit option.
- Now you will get the option to set the date again.
What is Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana?
What are the eligibility criteria required for Arundhati Swarna Yojana?
2. Newlyweds can apply for the scheme.
3. The age of the girl should be 18 years and that of the boy should be 21 years.
4. Newly married people are required to study till the 10th standard.
5. Marriage is to be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954.
6. The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
7. The benefit of this scheme will be provided only on the first marriage of the girl.
What are the documents required to apply for Arundhati Swarna Yojana?
Bank account statement.