Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme | Pragyan Bharati scheme | Assam Pragya Bharati Scooty Scheme Application Form | Assam Scooty Scheme Apply Online
The Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is started by the government of Assam to encourage the students of the state to do good in their studies. Under this scheme, the state government provides rewards to the students. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Assam Pragyan Bharathi Scooty Scheme is started to motivate girls’ education in the state. Under this scheme, the state government of Assam will provide the scooty to those girls meritorious students who have passed senior secondary by 1st division. beneficiary will also get other rewards like they also get waived off in their admission fees, school dress, and study material.
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme highlights|
|Article||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Objective||Encourage girl education|
|Beneficiary||Government school students of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- Meritorious girls students who have passed 12 by 1st division will get scooty, school dress, and study materials.
- Their admission fee will be waived off.
- The state government will provide the loan amount of Rs 50000 for higher education if the beneficiary needs it.
- The government will provide an incentive amount of 1500 to 2000 rupees for the students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels respectively.
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only a permanent resident of the state of Assam is eligible to apply.
- Only girls can apply.
- The applicant should have passed the first class in the class 12 examination.
- Girls studying in government schools can apply.
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you will have to attach the following required documents along with the application form.
- Aadhar Card.
- Identity Proof.
- School Id.
- Resident certificate.
- 12th class certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
How To Apply For Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana?
To apply for Assam Pragati Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Assam Scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the choice Scooty option.
- Now you have to log in via your credentials.
- After this, you will also have to enter your roll number, registration, and contact details.
- Then choose your option.
- Fill out the application form and upload all related documents.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Next, download the application form.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you.
What is Assam Pragyan Bharathi Scooty Scheme?
Assam Pragyan Bharathi Scooty Scheme is started to motivate girls’ education in the state. Under this scheme, the state government of Assam will provide the scooty to those girls meritorious students who have passed senior secondary by 1st division.
Who are eligible for Pragyan Bharathi Scooty Scheme?
Only a permanent resident of the state of Assam is eligible to apply.
Only girls can apply.
The applicant should have passed the first class in the class 12 examination.
Girls studying in government schools can apply.
What are the documents required for Pragyan Bharathi Scooty Scheme?
12th class certificate
Passport size photograph